Who doesn’t love cake for tea? Best combination with a hot cup of tea or coffee. It’s both delicious and loaded with vitamins, fiber, protein, and all the health benefits of Mānuka Honey, without any refined sugar or dairy. And yes, there’s even frosting.
Bake ahead of time so you can cut a slice whenever you want!
- 1 cup roasted and salted almonds
- 1 cup dried cherries (no sugar added)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup toasted brown rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup Comvita Manuka Blend Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut Honey Frosting
- 2 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 1 tsp Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka Honey2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Grease and line a loaf pan or square baking pan with baking paper.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, then fold in strawberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf pan and top with extra diced strawberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Bake for 40-45 minutes for a larger pan)
- Mix together the frosting ingredients then drizzle on top and enjoy.
Baking cakes at home can be just as fun as eating them. Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and show us on Instagram. Tag us @comvitamy