[Limited Edition] UMF™ 10+ Manuka Honey Mini (50g)
Get 10% OFF, min spend RM250
Use coupon code COMVITA10
Get RM80 OFF, min spend RM400
Use coupon code COMVITA80
1170 in stock
CERTIFIED UMF 10+ Premium Grade Raw Manuka Honey comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Comvita Manuka Honey is Raw, Wild, Unpasteurized, Non-GMO Project Verified, Halal, Kosher, and Certified Gluten-Free.
THE GOLD STANDARD Every batch of Comvita Manuka Honey is independently tested and certified by the UMF Honey Association. Only UMF measures the three signature compounds (Leptosperin, DHA, and MGO – the key antibacterial marker) found in genuine, monofloral Manuka Honey.
NOT ALL MANUKA IS CREATED EQUAL Many other popular Manuka products without UMF certification are branded with self-created terms like “Factors”, "Bio-Active", or “Active”. These lack the measurable standards ensuring Manuka’s quality, purity, authenticity, and value.
BENEFITS & USES Manuka Honey is one of nature’s powerful wonders. It contains a unique range of beneficial oligosaccharides and prebiotics, amino acids, polyphenolic and other plant-derived compounds. Delicious and creamed to perfection, enjoy adding to your tea, oatmeal, yogurt, smoothie, or simply by the spoon. Great as a morning wellness ritual, pre-workout natural energy source, or as a DIY skin brightening facemask!
NEW ZEALAND’S #1 UMF™ MANUKA HONEY BRAND Beekeeping Since 1974, Comvita also supplies medical-grade (sterilized, high UMF) Manuka Honey, which is administered topically for its antibacterial properties to treat wounds and burns in hospitals and wound care clinics.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 11 cm|
Ways to Use
- Add Manuka to your tea, toast, yogurt or smoothies.
- Enjoy a spoonful in the morning or before a workout.
- Make Manuka part of your daily beauty routine.
WARNING: Not suitable for children under one year of age.
STORAGE: Please store upright below 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25°C).
Shipping & Returns
- For West Malaysia shipping address – kindly expect 3-5 working days for the delivery company to deliver your parcel
- For East Malaysia shipping address – kindly expect 5-10 working days for the delivery company to deliver your parcel
For West Malaysia shipping address
- Comvita offers a standard shipping fee of RM12 for any purchase below RM200.
- For any purchase above RM200, shipping fee will be waived.
For East Malaysia shipping address
- Any order with less than 6kg, standard shipping fee of RM30 will be charged.
- Any order with 6kg-10kg, standard shipping fee of RM40 will be charged.
- 10.1kg and above, we will be charging at RM4 at any additional kg.
Customers are responsible for any extra taxes imposed by the government.
Please note that on occasions such as Public Holidays and large sales events, there might be a delay in the processing time. However, we will make every extra effort that we could to process your order soonest possible.
- kindly contact our customer service : email@example.com OR +6019-7287881 for more instructions.
Changed my a1c readings from 7.9 to 4.3 in 2 months by taking 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon at night. My doctor couldn’t believe it!
"Helped my acid reflux"
This honey has a very pleasant & mild flavor. It is effective in reducing my acid reflux. I am a returning customer for this product!
Great honey! Bought it for a reoccurring skin problem I have has my whole life. Works better & faster than anything a doctor ever gave me. I’m happy
Connecting people to nature and good health. That’s how it all started in 1974. Today Comvita continues that vision by researching and selecting sources of natural ingredients, carefully tending and harvesting them to preserve their purity.
UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’. Almost all genuine Manuka Honey is sold with a UMF™ rating. UMF™ is a measure of the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. UMF™ is registered by the UMF™ Honey Association and can only be used by licensees whose products meet criteria including quality monitoring and auditing. Comvita is license holder #1019.