[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.22.4″ text_font=”MarkOT-Light||||||||” text_font_size=”18px” text_letter_spacing=”1px” text_line_height=”1.8em” z_index_tablet=”500″]
For a simple, healthy snack that’s high in protein, watch this video & learn how to make No Bake Almond Butter Protein Balls.
- 2/3 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp. Ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dried berries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka honey.
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. water (optional)
- A drizzle of olive oil for your hands
- Combine all but the water in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Check in on the mixture. Once it’s gooey – not crumbly or dry – take it out. If it’s too dry, add the water and continue to refrigerate.
- Lightly drizzle your hands with oil so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands
- Roll into about 20 small, equal sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week, or freeze them and take them out as needed.Other recipes for you to try:
Manuka Breakfast Bake Recipe
Honeygar Drink Recipe.